We help you find a cardboard coffin
And if that happens to be from us, then we offer you:
- The best price
- The easiest delivery
- And a 100% money back guarantee.
Because its an important decision
You’ve got an important decision to make, what coffin should you buy?
It’s a question thats often followed by the ‘how much I should spend’ thought. It feels uneasy spending over a £1,000 on a traditional coffin. I mean, it’s important to send them off well, but thats a lot of money.
So you’ve probably spent some time researching and looking for alternatives. Looking for an option that will save you hundreds of pounds. And maybe even something that is kinder on the environment.
And thats when you found cardboard coffins.
A better experience
The Cardboard Coffin Company was started because the existing sellers of cardboard coffins didn’t offer customers the modern online shopping experience.
- Some added delivery fees in the checkout (ugh, annoying – essentially putting up the price once you’ve found the one you want).
- Some add on little fees here and there (+£20 for cremation, why?).
- Some don’t even have the price on the website! (You don’t want to speak to people to order something. You’re online because it should be as easy as possible).
- Some have dated websites that are difficult to move around.
- And most do not offer any guarantee.
So we don’t do any of those things, we:
- Won’t add a delivery fee or extra charges (the price you see is the one you pay)
- You don’t need to call us to get a price or place an order (but we’re on the end of the phone if you’d like to speak to someone)
- We’ve crafted every word, image, and experience on this website.
- And everyone of our cardboard coffins has a 100% money back guarantee.
We want you to have the best experience possible even though you’re buying something you’re not looking forward to.
Why we exist
The Cardboard Coffin Company was setup by me, Chris.
I started researching cardboard coffins and I realised it was hard to buy one online. For all the reasons listed above, the buying experience (during a difficult time) was frustrating.
So I started the Cardboard Coffin Company to make it easier for the next person… you.
To do that, I’ve written guides to help you when buying something that you don’t buy very often. Its frustrating having to research 10 different websites for the answer to a common questions, like:
- Where do I compare prices? – Well, our guide to cardboard coffin prices will help.
- What are the costs of buying a cardboard coffin? – Got that covered too.
- And are they suitable for cremation? – Find out for sure here.
Next, I aim to make it as easy as possible for you to buy one. I want you to:
- Pay the lowest price
- Have free and quick delivery
- And not having to worry if something is wrong (with 100% money back guarantee).
Our mission is to give you all the information and confidence you need to know you’re making the right decision. So that all you need to do is select the one you like the best.
Read the guides and want to find the one you’ll like best?