- Free delivery (more details below) and free returns.
- 100% money back guarantee – find out more
- Free rope handles (6 are fitted), cremation base, and liner
- Safely carries up to 23 stone (as tested by the Coffin, Casket & Shroud Association, find out more).
To England and Wales:
The cardboard coffin will be delivered the working day after the coffin has been dispatched. For example, if the coffin is dispatched on Monday, it will be delivered on Tuesday.
The cardboard coffin will be delivered two working days after the coffin has been dispatched. For example, if the coffin is dispatched on Monday, it will be delivered on Wednesday. Unfortunately, delivery is not available to the following postcodes KW 1-14, PA 34, PA 37-39, PH 19-26, PH30-40, PH49, PH50, PH41 Sector 4, and all IV postcodes.
The coffin will be dispatched on the same working day if an order is received by 1pm. An order received after 1pm will be dispatched the next working day. You will be kept updated via email (need it faster? Contact us).
We can deliver to a Funeral Director or to your home. Instructions on how to select the option most convenient for you are below.
Why pay more at a Funeral Director when a cheaper coffin can be delivered the next working day…
Delivery is absolutely free. There are no additional charges for delivery. The price you see if the price you pay.
- Made of at least 70% recycled materials (paper, cardboard)
- The rest is sourced from sustainable forests
- No metal or plastic fixings – natural rope handles are used
- 100% biodegradable
- 90% less carbon emissions than a standard coffin
How It Works:
- Select a cardboard coffin and the size you need. Then add it to your basket
- Enter your details in the ‘Billing’ section of the Checkout
- Most people send the coffin to their Funeral Director. To do this, enter your Funeral Directors details in the ‘Send To Funeral Director?’ section of the Checkout Page (simply uncheck the tick box if you do not want it delivered to a Funeral Director – and it will be sent to you).
- Submit your payment details (our system uses SSL security to keep you safe).
- Your order will be processed & we’ll keep you updated on progress via email.
Please note that the flowers are not included.
About the Cardboard Coffin Company
Just so you know, we have 5/5 stars (and 100% excellent feedback) on TrustPilot:
5/5 stars on Google:
Oh and 100% positive feedback on Ebay:
As these reviews show, we’ve helped many customers save money and delivered them a coffin quickly.
- Our office is supplied by renewable energy (we’re supplied by Bulb)
- 3 trees are planted for every coffin sold
- Specialists in products that are environmentally friendly